Maxwell Bond is supporting a global legal firm recruit an experienced Business Analyst to work on exciting & fast-paced IT projects centred around software development initiatives. The business is looking for a career driven individual to come into the business who displays a true passion for the industry and has the ability to handle several significant projects driving positive change throughout the company.
As the Business Analyst, you will take responsible for supporting the delivery of new and existing projects across several business areas, but focused mainly on software / systems. You will ensure the delivery of internal projects within agreed timeframes, budget and quality standards working alongside senior stakeholders. This is a great position for a Business Analyst to play a pivotal role to support the company exceed ambitious long-term goals and growth.
To be successful in your application, you should have the following:
- Commercial experience as a Business Analyst – with legal / law experience
- Ability to facilitate & deliver application & software solutions for end-users
- Strong understanding of various software development methodologies; Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Preferably have Case Management experience
- Excellent written & oral communication skills – able to engage with internal users at a high level
If you match the above, please apply immediately or send your CV to Maxwell Bond through our website or to Michael.email@example.com