Network Engineer – Windsor – All Levels – Â£45,000 – Â£70,000 + Benefits
Maxwell Bond is working with a global systems / application specialist in Windsor who is on the lookout for experienced & ambitious Network Engineers (junior – senior). The business has an incredible portfolio of clients ranging from specialist UK healthcare & EU utility providers to the US government! Â This is in an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a business as they go through a major period of growth. You’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact towards the businesses future technology landscape and help them on their journey of growth and change.
Working is a team of likeminded tech professionals as port of the new hosting services division; the successful Network Engineer will be responsible for the delivery and continuous management of network infrastructure. You will be required to provide specialist network support ensuring any current or potential issues are highlighted and resolved. Furthermore, you will contribute to the creation of network solutions & improvements working in partnership with architects, support staff & project management experts.
To be successful in your application, the following is required:
- Commercial experienced as a Network Engineer within a data centre environment âÂ all levels of experience considered
- Network Management â design, monitoring, configuration, documentation, performance & support
- Experience maintaining & troubleshooting Cisco equipment (ASA Firewalls, Nexus switches)
- Experience in some of the following: VPN, IP Addresses, remote access, load balancer, F5, routing, switching, Puppet, Nagios
- Ability to communicate at all levels and translate technical terms for a non-technical audience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced tech professional who wants to upskill their networking abilities in a company that support individual’s growth. For more information, please give Michael at Maxwell Bond a call or send your CV to me immediately.
Buzzwords: Network Engineer, network management, support troubleshooting, VPN, Cisco, ASA, firewall, Nexus, switching, routers, firewalls, VPN, IP address, Puppet, Nagios, F5, Load balancer, GTMÂ