Maxwell Bond are working alongside one of the UK most well-known and exciting ecommerce companies. The business is going through a large round of recruitment for their Manchester office and looking to add several world class PHP developers to the team. So if you are a PHP developer looking to work for a globally recognised company, working at the forefront of technology and on some truly exciting projects please read onâ¦
The kind of person that would suit this role is someone that has been developing PHP applications in a commercial environment looking to take the next step up, the applications this business develops are used by 100,000s of customers on a daily basis on 24/7 live systems. You will be happy to work on your own, innovate and recommend new technology as well as working as part of a team and share ideas. This is the perfect environment for any level PHP developer to grow and join a business where you can build a long career with a company that cares about their employeesâ¦
The successful PHP Developer must have the following key skills;
- Solid experience with PHP
- An in dephth knowledge of OO programming and design patterns
- Be able to work your way around API specifically RESTful
- HTML & CSS comes as a second nature to you
Desirable skills / Skills that will earn you brownie points for if you have them:
- Previous experience working on eCommerce sites, even better if you have worked on payment gateways for these eCommerce sites!
- PHP frameworks experience i.e. Laravel, Zend, Cake etc.
Match these? Please apply immediately or send your CV directly to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org