Maxwell Bond are working alongside one of the UK most well-known and exciting ecommerce companies. The business is going through a large round of recruitment for their Manchester office and looking to add several world class PHP developers to the team. So if you are a PHP developer looking to work for a globally recognised company, working at the forefront of technology and on some truly exciting projects please read on…
The kind of person that would suit this role is someone that has been developing PHP applications in a commercial environment looking to take the next step up, the applications this business develops are used by 100,000s of customers on a daily basis on 24/7 live systems. You will be happy to work on your own, innovate and recommend new technology as well as working as part of a team and share ideas. This is the perfect environment for any level PHP developer to grow and join a business where you can build a long career with a company that cares about their employees…
The successful PHP Developer must have the following key skills;
- Solid experience with PHP
- An in dephth knowledge of OO programming and design patterns
- Be able to work your way around API specifically RESTful
- HTML & CSS comes as a second nature to you
Desirable skills / Skills that will earn you brownie points for if you have them:
- Previous experience working on eCommerce sites, even better if you have worked on payment gateways for these eCommerce sites!
- PHP frameworks experience i.e. Laravel, Zend, Cake etc.
Match these? Please apply immediately or send your CV directly to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org