Agile Coach/ Scrum Master – South Manchester – £52,000 – £57,000 + excellent benefits – FTSE250
Are you a passionate scrum master who’s looking to put your own stamp on 2x large tech teams? Do you have experience working in a scrum master role and want to bring a fresh approach in a FTSE250 environment and introduce things like continuous delivery, DevOps and autonomous teams?
If so, Maxwell Bond are helping a globally known FTSE250 business in South Manchester recruit for an Agile Coach / pure scrum master, to help manage 2 large teams (18 people in total). It’s a great opportunity for someone who wants the challenge of driving a technology advanced team deliver to multiple clients & projects.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Personifying the Scrum and Agile approach by supporting the tech teams using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Coaching the Scrum Teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values whilst getting the most out of autonomous working or self organisation.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team, business and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
If all the above sounds good and you like to learn more, we’re looking for the successful scrum master to have;
- Varied experience within the scrum master role, to help bring new ideas to the business from your past experience. (Ideally scrum master certification.)
- Similar to the above, show experience being on or leading multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organisations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc).
- Experience using the servant leadership style, situational awareness, conflict resolution and continuous improvement.
Match the above, please apply immediately or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org