Test Analyst – FTSE250 – Global Consultancy – Â£25,000 – Â£35,000
Are you a Test Analyst who wants to be part of a tech leading, global FTSE 250 business who are going from strength to strength? Do you want to work alongside a solid, existing team of other Test Analysts and help multiple clients from FTSE 100 to SME’s achieve their business goals too? Do you want to work on an ever-developing list of projects so that no 2 days are the same?
If so, this could be a great opportunity for you as they’re looking for several testers who have a passion for putting systems through their paces and working on some really cool projects! The business itself is renowned for training, development and progressing their employees.
The successful Test Engineer will be responsible for the planning, production and execution of test cases and check outcomes to ensure the system’s technical and functional requirements meet business requirements.
So, what is my client looking for in a Test Analyst?
- Commercial experience as a Test Analyst / Engineer â Manual testing
- Experience utilising various testing and lifecycle management tools
- Data analytics, data warehouse, ETL exposure
- Understanding of testing methodologies Inc. V-Model, Waterfall & Agile
- Experience of SQL, JIRA, TFS, MS Test Manager, QC (not all required)
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation highly desirable
If you match the above and would like to learn more, please apply immediately or send your CV direct toÂ Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org